When you share information with us by entering your preferences on your “Your Settings” page, we can make our services even better: for example, by showing you more relevant search results and ads and by helping you connect with appropriate people.
Guides.Global – probably like you – is tired of long privacy statements that nobody is ever going to read or understand.
So here are our rules:
- We will not disclose any information you give us to anybody without your consent
- By registering with our site (and giving us your email address) you agree to us disclosing: the fact that you have registered, your personal information (as disclosed in the “Your Settings” page on our website), your expressed preferences and your site usage to our advertisers and service supplier partners
- We will also use the information you give us – in a way that does not disclose your email address or any other personal information – for the purposes of improving our site and analysing the traffic to it
- We may contact you for the purposes of quality control and general improvements to the site
- We will retain the information you have given us until you ask us to delete it by ticking the “DELETE ALL MY SETTINGS AND PERSONAL INFORMATION” box on the “My Settings” tab on our website
By using our site, you agree to these rules.