We hope our site is genuinely useful and that it inspires you to interact with us and our contributors.
Unfortunately, some idiots take that as an invitation to behave in an appalling manner: to insult, abuse or be obscene to our staff and our contributors. We will not accept that.
We encourage you to put forward your ideas and to debate with our contributors but please do so in a courteous manner.
“No one is too big to be courteous, but some are too little”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
You may only post content that is proper and appropriate and you may not do any of the following:
- post unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content (this includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio or anything else);
- post content that contains viruses or that may damage our systems, the systems of any websites to which we link or another user’s computer;
- falsify the origin or source of content that is posted or post content that violates the legal rights of others: in particular, material that contains the intellectual property of third parties unless you have obtained all necessary licences and consents to use such content;
- reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, email address, telephone number or postal address)
- advertise, promote or offer to sell any goods or services;
- contribute content with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act;
- use vulgar or offensive user names;
We shall be entitled – at any time – to delete, remove, or suspend the whole or any part of any User Generated Content posted on this site without notice and without incurring any liability.
If you find objectionable or offensive User Generated Content (see our Terms of Business for the definition) on this site please let us know as soon as possible by emailing editor@Guides.Global.